There is nothing extreme about them, on the contrary they are more about getting out, having fun and decompressing.
Perhaps these posts will inspire you to ….
Get out! Have fun! TrekOntario!
- Adirondack Mountain Club (Niagara Frontier)
- Bruce Trail Conservancy (Toronto)
- Ganaraska Hiking Trail Association (Kawartha)
- International Appalachian Trail (Quebec)
- Leave No Trace (Canada)
- Oak Ridges Trail Association (Uxbridge)
- Council of Outdoor Educators of Ontario
- Wilderness Adventurers of Ontario
- Bruce Trail, Hike Leader
- Hike Ontario, Day Hike Leader
- Hike Ontario, Safe Hiker
- Hike Ontario, Wilderness Day Hike Leader
- Humber College, Outdoor Education
- Leave No Trace Awareness Worksop
- ORCKA, Basic Canoeing Level 4
- St. John Ambulance, First Aid w/ CPR “C” & AED
- St. John Ambulance, Wilderness First Aid Level I & II
- Wilderness Medical Associates, Wilderness First Aid (16 hrs.)
- Wilderness Training Institute, Basic Wilderness Survival